Sunday, June 30, 2013Emas.


I look into her eyes, she seems that she doesn't understand that I don't want to let her go. 
I practically begged her but, I pretended everything was fine. I locked my self in the room cause I don't even want to look at time she go. At last I regret, I cloud not kiss her hand and kiss her cheeks before she goes. Right now I feel lost something precious. Everything is so fucked. Everything is so fragile, just wait to be broken. God, please take this sadness away. I will miss you.

silly me, my mom just go to her hometown for two days.


HI

“You have to, take a deep breath and allow the music to flow through you. Revel in it, allow yourself to awe. When you play allow the music to break your heart with its beauty.”

Post About Goody Linky
Stranger.
Nadhirah. 17 . Malaysian.

Cloud scenery is the beautiful thing ever. Yuna Zarai is best of the best. Demi Lovato is legend. One Direction are my heart beat.I grew up with He Is We's songs