Wednesday, November 12, 2014fav


both of your hand stuck at my cheeks,
kiss my forehand like there's Judgment Day tomorrow.

squeeze my head into your's arm is the best thing,
you pat my head and tell the world is cruel but i've to fight it.

your thight, no pillow can contest & beat it i swear 
even, the expensive one in the universe.

your love toward me never fade cause i believe you'll cry a river if i die
dont worry i will do the same thing cause i love you more than you know.

one thing i want you to do stay, stay eventho im gone, please.
Because one day i will crawl back to you-

HI

“You have to, take a deep breath and allow the music to flow through you. Revel in it, allow yourself to awe. When you play allow the music to break your heart with its beauty.”

Post About Goody Linky
Stranger.
Nadhirah. 17 . Malaysian.

Cloud scenery is the beautiful thing ever. Yuna Zarai is best of the best. Demi Lovato is legend. One Direction are my heart beat.I grew up with He Is We's songs