Monday, November 17, 2014struggle


If you listen how struggle my life from starting I loving you,
you're dying to bury yourself.
If you're here watching how real my struggle,
you'll marry me now,
but to bad you didnt know im exist eventho we've meet couple of times.
Forever, forever I'll remember how much struggle I put it's just for you baby,
I'll never forget the struggle.
Don't worry baby I'm okay with the struggle.
One day if you be mine the hurts of struggle would be blow away.

HI

“You have to, take a deep breath and allow the music to flow through you. Revel in it, allow yourself to awe. When you play allow the music to break your heart with its beauty.”

Post About Goody Linky
Stranger.
Nadhirah. 17 . Malaysian.

Cloud scenery is the beautiful thing ever. Yuna Zarai is best of the best. Demi Lovato is legend. One Direction are my heart beat.I grew up with He Is We's songs